High Temperature K Type Thermocouple Sensor for Ceramic Kiln Furnace 2372℉ 1300℃
- Its connector can be connected dierectly to Digital Thermometers.
- By removing its connector, it can also be connected to Temperature Controllers.
- It can measure VERY HIGH temperatures up to 2372 °F（1300℃）
- This heavy duty 8 gauge comes in 8.5 inch length.
- The length of this thermocouple is measured by the number of 1 inch long ceramics.
- Some extra length is added for connections.
- You can adjust the length of this thermocouple by bending the probe/thread at installation.
- Thermocouple: Type K
- Measuring Temperature: -58°F-2372°F (-50°C-1300°C)
- Wire Diameter: 3.2mm
- Total Length: 215mm/8.5"
- Insulation Length: 162 mm/6.3"
- Tube Shape: 6 Pcs x 1" Ceramic Tube
- Insulator: Two-Hole Insulator
- Quantity: 1 Pc
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.Thank you!
- 1 x K Type Thermocouple Sensor (Without Retail Package)